PAYE ~ PRSI
Contact us to arrange a no obligation first meeting.
What are your main duties as an employer?
- Filing of monthly or quarterly PAYE/PRSI Returns – A return to the Revenue Commissioners including payment of all Tax, PRSI & Income Levies deducted during the period.
- Issuing and receiving P45 forms when an employee leaves or commences in your employment
- Obtaining Tax Deduction Certificates for all new employees
- Operating PAYE/PRSI on Benefit in Kind
- Issuing end of year end P60 to employees
- Submitting an end of year P35 – a listing of all employees together with details of wages paid & tax deducted for the entire year
- Complying with the requirements of the National Employment Rights Agency
We Westland Tax & Accountancy Ltd. can advise and assist you in relation to your obligations & to the procedures involved when paying & calculating wages for employees.